Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-----

Yep, I believe I got your secret message.

Jackie Jackie

So many hidden meanings...

This is a animation that shows us exactly the things in the world that we don't want to see; The things that we overlook.

What I saw was a creation that has the potential to make some people open their eyes. This is how our world is; Unfair, dangerous and messed up. The only thing that is different from normal, stressed peopl and optimistic people, are the fact that optimistic people have completely convinced to themself that after rain, the sun comes no matter what. I know; I'm one of them.

My life philosophy is nothing but a mere saying: "Wherever you go no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."

All I can say is good work. This animation had me caught in all moments. Very educational and true.

Regards,

Phase Ten 2.0 Trailer Phase Ten 2.0 Trailer

Sweet.

@HARLEM-BOYZ
The song is "My Spirit Will Go On" by Dragonforce.

That was really great, I like how you use yourself and team up with other members here. The animation was better than great, and as for a plot/story, there doesen't always have to be one. Waiting for it to be released..... =)

Sky Rider Sky Rider

Strange.

This was a very strange song.....it seemed like you had everything mastered, yet everything was scrambled to randomness. As if you had complete control of chaos.

However, it sounded like something you've put a lot of effort into, and that alone gives a lot of points from my side.

Pezmobile responds:

Thanks, alot of my songs you'd probably call strange, especially blind spot.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Beautiful.

Amazing. I wish I could make something like this. For some reason, it's like everyone else but me has that "full" feeling in their songs. I don't know why, but most of my songs sound like they miss a full feeling.

I congratulate you on being able to create songs like this. May your music production shine in the future.

Regards,

Milk{Take Me Away} Milk{Take Me Away}

Damn near perfect? What?

It IS damn perfect. The build-up, the fx, the pads and then the rush of kicks and synths, everything is in order. Amazing job ;)

Mrmilkcarton responds: