Sky Rider Sky Rider

Strange.

This was a very strange song.....it seemed like you had everything mastered, yet everything was scrambled to randomness. As if you had complete control of chaos.

However, it sounded like something you've put a lot of effort into, and that alone gives a lot of points from my side.

Pezmobile responds:

Thanks, alot of my songs you'd probably call strange, especially blind spot.

~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix) ~EnV~Heaven Rd. 2 (Ng mix)

Beautiful.

Amazing. I wish I could make something like this. For some reason, it's like everyone else but me has that "full" feeling in their songs. I don't know why, but most of my songs sound like they miss a full feeling.

I congratulate you on being able to create songs like this. May your music production shine in the future.

Regards,

Milk{Take Me Away} Milk{Take Me Away}

Damn near perfect? What?

It IS damn perfect. The build-up, the fx, the pads and then the rush of kicks and synths, everything is in order. Amazing job ;)

Mrmilkcarton responds:

Thanks :D

Canon remix Canon remix

Beautiful.

The use of your synths, the use of the pads.....everything fits perfectly.

I made a song with canon's melody myself, but this is really really good. It's just a tiny bit too repeative at the around 00:50-01:50, but besides that, you've really done a good job.

I wish my voting power was bigger, but i sadly can't give you more than 5 :)

coupland responds:

Cheers means alot. I'll check yours out in a sec ;)

[TMM43] SideChain [F] [TMM43] SideChain [F]

Exeptionally nice.

The build up was perfect, and i got just what i expected in the "rush" after the intro. Basically, a trance/techno song is build in the same way over and over.
Intro - Rush - Pause - (Maybe a Build up) - Finalé Rush - Outro or short end.

It's brilliant. It also has this happy feeling to it.

Good job,
- DKL

Sound of my dream(RdM MiX) Sound of my dream(RdM MiX)

Perfect.

Beautiful piano, and i disagree with everything J-Flash said. He is right about one thing though, the melody isin't original. But who cares? It sounds awesome!

5/5 and 10 stars as beautiful as the piano.

Bahdshah responds:

Yayz!!!!!! Thanks for the beautiful review xD!!!! Glad you loved it!!

Dreaming of You &amp;lt;(^^,)&amp;gt; Dreaming of You <(^^,)>

Well done.

The song is very well done, and you prove here that you don't need to much power on the beat and the synths to make good techno/dance.

You also prove you don't need to have too fancy and fluent synths; the classic hihats, kicks, and synths made it much better.

10/10 to you.

Sp1r1T responds:

Yay

Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA) Newgrounds: Still Alive (BETA)

HAHAHA

I LOL'ED!

Nice job. 10/10 5/5

sonicmega responds:

Thanks immensely for the full marks. Hopefully the final version will be at the same level, if not higher, than this song itself. It makes it more of a challenge for me, and I sure do love my challenges :D

The idea of people having this on their iPods makes me cringe though. I mean, really, is my voice worth sharing with others? I'm not quite sure of that yet XD