Siblings Untitled 01 Siblings Untitled 01

AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAA-----

Yep, I believe I got your secret message.

Jackie Jackie

So many hidden meanings...

This is a animation that shows us exactly the things in the world that we don't want to see; The things that we overlook.

What I saw was a creation that has the potential to make some people open their eyes. This is how our world is; Unfair, dangerous and messed up. The only thing that is different from normal, stressed peopl and optimistic people, are the fact that optimistic people have completely convinced to themself that after rain, the sun comes no matter what. I know; I'm one of them.

My life philosophy is nothing but a mere saying: "Wherever you go no matter what the weather, always bring your own sunshine."

All I can say is good work. This animation had me caught in all moments. Very educational and true.

Regards,
- DKL

Phase Ten 2.0 Trailer Phase Ten 2.0 Trailer

Sweet.

@HARLEM-BOYZ
The song is "My Spirit Will Go On" by Dragonforce.

That was really great, I like how you use yourself and team up with other members here. The animation was better than great, and as for a plot/story, there doesen't always have to be one. Waiting for it to be released..... =)

- DKL

Charlie the Unicorn 2 Charlie the Unicorn 2

Erm.

This was one of the most distubing things i've ever seen. The animations and drawings was kinda okay, but the whole concept was simply too confusing.

Worm Story Worm Story

An Epic Win!

"I'll f***** cut you!"

Loved every second, it was amazing! =)

Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 155 Adolf Hitler:CAI493+D 155

Erm...

The only animations in this was the intro. I'll raise my vote to a 3, because i really enjoy japanese music. This wasin't a movie, this was a picture. 3/5 and a 6/10 because i'm feeling happy.

AfroUnderscoreStud responds: